Sunday 28 November 2010

Home Sweet Home




I am back!!! That's me walking down from the bus. I was looking at the people removing the luggages from the bus...hopefully they don't miss mine.

Eh...this guy in the bus looks familiar. Aha! that's my cousin, Nat, he also went to the camp! He was in bus 4.

Anyway, I had a good time at the camp. I didn't miss home as much as last year although I did cried a little.

My roomates are fun, kind and helpful. They helped put my anti-fungal cream.
We also had campfire where we burn our sins but it rained so the campfire ended about 10 minutes.

Once I reached home, I had to rush to Matthew's birthday party at KFC. Later in the evening I went to my yee-yee's house for dinner.

The next day, I felt sick . I had fever and had no appetite to eat. I even vommited all my dinner. YUCKS!!!!

My dad gave me a panadol and I went to sleep at 8:00 pm. Never slept so early in my life before.

Today, I felt much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment